A Little Bit About Rebecca Wooten...
Since 2005, Rebecca Wooten, Team Leader of The Five Twelve Group, has worked in multiple aspects of real estate, gaining real, hands-on experience, by filling numerous professional positions in the field. Rebecca has worked her way from the ground up, learning all of the ins and outs of real estate, from managing, investing, buying, selling and listing residential and commercial real estate. During this time, she decided to further her education. Rebecca graduated in the field of marketing, then opened and operated a real estate marketing company. Rebecca’s negotiation skills are like no other and she accepts all challenges head on. Rest assured she will get you to the closing table. Rebecca enjoys teaching and mentoring new and seasoned agents and has a large team that she manages. Rebecca and her team follow a strict code of ethics, only portraying loyalty, integrity, empathy, and honesty that surpasses all expectations. Rebecca and The Five Twelve Group are loyal and take great pride in their work ethic. Their online reviews and endorsements will attest to it all!
When representing you, Rebecca and The Five Twelve Group is committed to listening to your needs and using their skills and exceptional knowledge of the local market, to ensure a happy, successful transaction every time. Whether it is your first real estate purchase or your 5th, they are dedicated to you. Exceeding Excellence, one client at a time…
A few facts about me:
- I have a beautiful family, two daughters in college, husband and my dog
- How I got into real estate? I was offered a job in a downtown real estate office making $8.00/hour managing the office. I knew nothing about real estate and became self-taught by managing a property manager, tenants, agents and an attorney in that office.
- I love to serve our community, especially our Veterans
- I have been in Real Estate for over 16 years
- I am a Real Estate Coach/Mentor working on my master’s degree in Real Estate
- I have a marketing degree.
- I won top Zillow/Trulia agent of the year.
- Since the pandemic I have not lost a deal, won every multiple offer and negotiated a good price for all my clients, got $160k over list price on one of my listings and then proceeded to sell everyone else's home in the neighborhood for no less than $100k over list price!
- I LOVE to negotiate.
- In my free time, I love to decompress on Lake Travis in my boat.
- One of my favorite places to live and owned a home was at 18708 Angel Mountain Drive (Lone Mountain Estates)
- I work in and own homes in Jonestown, Lago Vista, Cedar Park and Leander
- I specialize in back-to-back closings
- Upsize? Downsize? Not a problem
- New Home Construction
- Investment properties
- Property Management
- Creative Financing
- Knock.com Certified
- Seller Representative Specialist SRS®
- Military Relocation Specialist MRP®
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert MCNE®
- Designated Supervisor
- Listing Specialist
- Professional Stager
- Real Estate Mentor and Coach
- Farm and Ranch
- Commercial and Residential REALTOR®
Rebecca Wooten is a member of the following:
Texas Association of REALTORS®
National Association of REALTORS®
Austin Board of REALTORS®
SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert)
Trulia/Zillow Top 2014 Agent
City of Cedar Park - Best of 2011-2021 (Real Estate)
City of Leander - Best of 2011-2021 (Real Estate)
The Texas Real Estate Commission requires me to give the following documents to all potential clients:
$450,000 Coming Soon Former Model Home
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Approx 2002 sq. ft.
$465,000 Enjoy Suburban Living With a Country Lifestyle! Oversized, Private Lots, NO HOA, Travis County Taxes!
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Approx 1860 sq. ft.
$450,000 Enjoy Suburban Living With a Country Lifestyle! Oversized Private Lots, NO HOA, Travis County Taxes!
4 bedrooms, 2 baths
Approx 2747 sq. ft.
$280,000 Former model home w/ fabulous greenbelt & community lake views!
3 bedrooms, 2 baths
Approx 1918 sq. ft.
$375,000 109 Lily Turf Cove
5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
Approx 2730 sq. ft.
$300,000 Represented Buyer - 17744 Chalet Cir
3 bedrooms, 3 baths
Approx 2191 sq. ft.
$220,000 Represented Buyer 1108 Thorn Creek
3 bedrooms, 2 baths
Approx 1520 sq. ft.
$19,995,000 Arch Stanton Ranch in Fredericksburg
13 bedrooms, 15.5 baths
Approx 20000 sq. ft.
$248,000 Just Made Over!
3 bedrooms, 2 baths
Approx 1513 sq. ft.